Translate

Friday, April 16, 2021

It’s been a couple days for feeling wore out. Today I was telling myself- “Hey, while you’re at it you could also...”. Anyone else get those moments, where you’re still tired, but still feel like you should keep going..doing all the things as they say. Today I made the decision to follow my own advice, #practicethepause. After a tiring few days, I trusted that the Lord would watch over and provide in those moments when we need rest. He certain did too. We may think that we have to do all the things, busy all the time, and never stopping to rest. But then we can miss those moments when God shows up and blesses us in those moments of rest- as we let go enough to Trust Him, and Let Him be our Good Good Father, our Heavenly Provider. It makes me think of the blessing we could be missing, because we don’t pause and stop enough for God to be Himself, loving and providing- and so we miss some blessings. That’s my #selfcaretip of the day. Trust God enough to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment